Kodi is a completely open source and free to use entertainment hub that brings together a lot of digital content in a very user friendly and highly customisable manner. Kodi works in almost all devices and platforms like Windows, iOS, Android, Linux, raspberry pi, etc. The Kodi project does not offer any media on its own, the user needs to link to add-ons or third party services to access the media. Upmaker IPTV service is one such third party service that can be integrated as a plugin in Kodi. A lot of sports media streaming plugins are available for installing in Kodi by the user to watch unlimited football, rugby, MMA, cricket, etc.
How to install Pure sports addon?
- Users should have Kodi installed in the device first.
- At the top left of the menu click on the system settings icon
- Click on the file manager icon and select add source option that appears on the dropdown
- Click on the none option and enter the URL http://archive.org/download/purerepo/ and press ok.
- Click on addons option in the main menu and press the package installer option.
- Install from the zip file and select the Purerepo option in the drop-down
- Install from the repository Purerepo after if downloads and click on the video add-ons option.
- Select the Pure sports option in the video add-ons section and click on install to install the plugin to the Kodi application.
The user can now access all kinds of sports media online through the Kodi application with the Pure sports plugin installed. The user can now watch favorite football, rugby, live boxing, WWE matches in their free time. Thus users from all over the world can use Kodi to watch all their favorite matches live and also stream them later too.